Brand New Elizabethtown Sports Park
Play at the best youth baseball complex in the country!
- 12 field complex divided into three 4-field pods
- Each 4-field pod features at least one championship level diamond with built-in, tiered, stadium seating
- Each 4-field pod includes a play area for little ones, concessions, restrooms including a family restroom, covered tables, shaded tent areas, and designated warm-up areas
- Two separate batting cage areas close to each pod
- High-end wireless scoreboards laid out with per inning scoring, hits/runs/errors, player number at bat
- Fenced bullpen area for warming up pitchers during games
- Every field has canopy, tent covered seating providing shade for spectators
- Large pavilion that provides shaded seating and also houses the Nationals Fan Shop
- WiFi high-speed internet throughout the complex
Centrally located in the Southeastern United States and just minutes south of Louisville, Kentucky, the Elizabethtown Sports Park is the premiere youth baseball complex in the country! The city of Elizabethtown, KY invested nearly $30 million to create a one-of-a-kind park that includes all the amenities you could ever want in a baseball tournament facility. Completed in July, 2012, this brand new park is the closest your youth baseball player will be to playing on a major league field at their current age. Moms will love the Sports Park due to the shaded spectator seating, playgrounds at each pod for the little ones, clean, new family bathrooms, great concessions, covered tables, mist stations and more! This truly is the greatest place you’re team will play at and once you’ve been here one time you’ll want to come back again and again!
Accessible by three major highways: Interstate 65, Bluegrass Parkway and the Western Kentucky Parkway, the 150-acre Elizabethtown Sports Park has over 40 acres of playing fields which includes 12 baseball and softball diamonds, 10 natural turf soccer and football fields, 2 full-size synthetic turf fields (used for the Nationals opening ceremonies) and a diamond for physically disabled athletes.
The Sports Park includes powerful stadium quality lighting, three concession buildings, one at each four field pod, shaded pavilions, high-speed Wi-Fi internet access, four playgrounds and a three-mile-long running and walking path that circles the complex.
The Elizabethtown Sports Park is located at:
1401 West Park Rd, Elizabethtown, KY 42701